logo

visit the New Jersey Devils for Wednesdays r

in Juhu, wir sind wieder da! Die Wiedervereinigungs-Party steigt hier... 13.06.2019 08:39
von Bellroll33 | 15 Beiträge | 150 Punkte

The surging Montreal Canadiens will try to complete a home-and-home sweep when they visit the New Jersey Devils for Wednesdays rematch at Prudential Center. Watch it live tonight on TSN at 7pm et/4pm pt. You can also listen to the game live on TSN Radio Montreal 690 and TSN.ca/Montreal. The Canadiens notched a 3-2 regulation win over the visiting Devils on Monday, giving Montreal a 6-0-1 record over its past seven contests. The recent hot stretch has pushed the Habs into a tie for second place in the Atlantic Division, three points behind first-place Boston. Montreal will be without forward Rene Bourque, who did not make the trip to New Jersey after sustaining an upper-body injury in Monday nights win. Peter Budaj will get the call in goal. Cory Schneider will get the call for New Jersey tonight after Martin Brodeur yielded three goals on 17 shots in Mondays setback. Schneider has never faced the Canadiens. Montreal won its second game in a row in Mondays close decision against New Jersey. Alex Galchenyuk scored the game-winner for the Habs when he gave the hosts a 3-2 edge with 10:26 left in the third period. After being benched for the third period for an undisciplined penalty in Saturdays victory over Toronto, Galchenyuk earned a bit of redemption with his game-winner on Monday. Alexei Emelin missed the net on a shot from the middle, but Galchenyuk was there to steer the puck into the net on a broken play to give the Canadiens the lead for good. "I wasnt feeling low on Saturday, it happens, its part of the game. I put it behind me. I was definitely excited about this game. I wanted to play good and was happy with that goal," said Galchenyuk. Bourque tallied a goal and an assist in the win, while David Desharnais contributed two helpers. Max Pacioretty provided the other goal for Montreal and Carey Price turned aside 27-of-29 shots to record the victory. Price was particularly sharp in the opening period, when he held the Devils to just one goal on 11 shots. "We werent ready to play in the first period. It could have been 4-0 for the Devils, but Carey kept us in the game. We owe it to our goalies to step up when they bail us out," said Pacioretty. Price improved his career record against the Devils to 8-9-1 and he expects to get the start again in Wednesdays finale. He has a solid 2.39 goals against average and .916 save percentage in 18 career games versus New Jersey. Steve Bernier and Michael Ryder lit the lamp on Monday for New Jersey, which had a two-game winning streak snapped in the opener of this two-game series. "We played well at the start. We missed a couple of open-netters. Their defensemen made a couple of good plays and at the end that is what made the difference," said Brodeur after Mondays loss. Devils forward Adam Henrique left the opener of the home-and-home set with a lower-body injury and is questionable for Wednesdays clash. Henrique is tied for second on New Jersey with six goals this season. The Canadiens have won three of the past four meetings against New Jersey overall, but the Devils have claimed two of the past three encounters in Newark. Montreal has a 7-4-1 road record this season, while the Devils are 5-4-2 as the host. Gerry Cheevers Jersey . - After a back-and-forth battle throughout the season, Alex Guenette has earned the 2013 rookie of the year award for the NASCAR Canadian Tire Series presented by Mobil 1 by just one point over Ryley Seibert. Phil Esposito Jersey . -- Tony Finau won the Stonebrae Classic on Sunday for his first Web. http://www.bruinsstore.com/customized/ . In a matter of days, he went from unwanted to wanted, from fired to hired, from discarded by the Philadelphia Eagles with reputation tarnished to rock star treatment and a new fat contract from the Washington Redskins. Milan Lucic Jersey . "It feels good, Ive never had one before, not even in College," Hagelin said after the Rangers outgunned the Jets 4-2, behind some solid goaltending from Henrik Lundqvist following a pretty wide open first period. Boston Bruins Jerseys . The 27-year-old forward has informed the Leafs that he will be unable to play in Monday nights home game against the Columbus Blue Jackets.KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia -- Lee Westwood saw his four-shot lead trimmed to just one on Saturday after a bogey at the final hole of the third round of the Malaysian Open. Westwood shot a 1-under 71 for a three-round total of 14-under 202 but is only one shot ahead of English compatriot Andy Sullivan, who had a 66 as he chases his first tour title. Frenchman Julien Quesne is another three shots back in third place after a 69. Westwood, who turns 41 next week, won the Malaysian Open in 1997 and is looking for a repeat to end a near two-year winless drought. For a third day in a row he birdied the opening hole of the Kuala Lumpur Golf Club course before dropping a shot with a three-putt bogey at the second. He added birdies at the fifth -- also for a third day in succession -- and at the par-3 12th before two-putting the final green for bogeyy after having to play his approach shot from the slope of a fairway bunker.dddddddddddd "It was tricky out there and I didnt play as well as I did the first two days and there was some tough flags out there," Westwood said. "I got a couple of bad breaks out there today but I am leading with a day to play, so I am quite happy with that." Italys Matteo Manassero celebrated his 21st birthday with his best round of the tournament, a 67 to sit in a tie for 14th at 6 under. Defending champion Kiradech Aphibarnrat was forced to pull out ahead of the third round because of inflammation of his tonsils. There was no sign of the hornets that attacked Pablo Larrazabal on the 14th hole during Fridays second round, forcing the Spaniard to jump into a water hazard. Larrazabal shot a 70 to sit tied for 23rd at 4 under. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

logo

disconnected Foren-Chat Mitglieder Online 0
Xobor Ein eigenes Forum erstellen